Terms & Conditions
All course materials, handouts and exam practice papers belong to EMIT. By booking a course, delegates understand and acknowledge this information and agree not to copy or distribute any material
- EMIT reserves the right to make necessary changes to the speakers, programmer or venue of our courses.
- EMIT does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of a delegate’s property or personal effects whilst on a course.
- If after booking a course, you subsequently cannot attend, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Cancellations received in writing more than 6 weeks before a course commences will attract a refund of the course fee (less an administrative fee of £50).
- No refund will be available for cancellations received after this date unless we can find a substitute candidate (and an administrative fee of £100 will be levied).
- In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for EMIT to cancel a course. In this case we will provide a full refund of the course fee to all candidates. We are not able to refund travel or accommodation costs.
- We also reserve the right to change the course venue to another location in London. Under these circumstances the course will proceed as normal and no refund will be made.